Major Congrats to the ArtIEEs Award Finalists and Recipients!
Left to Right:
Finalist Leonard Armato, The Volleyball Network;
Finalist Scott Tamura, Foodies.ai;
Finalist Kausik Majumdar, Cosmosnets;
Finalist Nick Dixon, RANGA TANK Co.;
Finalist Reginald Grant, SETi – SIDOG Entertainment Technologies int.;
Finalist Sam Bogoch, CEO, axle.ai;
Recipient of Inaugural ArtIEEs Social Impact Award-#AIforGood, Donna Fabian, Horizon Hover;
Recipient of ArtIEEs Award, Aaron Edell, Machine Box, Inc.;
Entrepreneurs Pitch Fest Award Tabulator, Anastasia Butler, Partner, Sustainable Law Group;
Molly Lavik, Creator, #AIShowBiz;
Finalist: William Wright, Synaptik;
Nova Spivack, Founder, CEO, Investor, Magical & Giving Prize of 3 months strategic consulting to ArtIEEs Award Recipient & Judge of Entrepreneurs Pitch Fest;
Finalist Sahil Karia, Unifie.
Photog: Kadi Lee
Entrepreneurs Pitch Fest Applications are closed. Thank you to the remarkable entrepreneurs who applied!
Attend Mentor InSight Presents Lionbridge v2#AIShowBiz Event to see who gets the
“ArtIEEs Award” (Artificial Intelligence & Entertainment Excellence Awards)
Tickets available to watch the Entrepreneurs Pitch Fest in person or live online at:
Special Prize: for the ArtIEEs Award Winner
(Artificial Intelligence & Entertainment Excellence Award)
Magical Corp, a venture studio, will provide 3 months strategic guidance for the winner of the v2#AIShowBiz Pitch Fest.
The applications are closed! Please do not fill out this form.
Guidelines and Criteria for Competing for the“ArtIEEs Award” PitchFest:
Written elevator submission will be evaluated on the following criteria:
1) Impact of your 1000-word or less written elevator pitch: enthusiasm, compelling nature, ability of product or service to positively impact the economic development of the AI/Entertainment Marketplace
2) Viability of the business model: metrics supporting the pitch, financial upside, profitability
3) Management team’s credentials
4) Scaleability of the product or service
5) Visionary nature of the pitch: novelty and uniqueness of the pitch
6) Pain the product or service will solve in the AI/Entertainment marketplace
7) Quality of the elevator pitch: written style, conciseness and clarity of the written words. Please note that written words only should be submitted
8) Technological innovativeness of the product or service: innovative scope, intellectual property assets associated with the technology innovation
9) The relevancy of the product or service to the AI/Entertainment Industry marketplace
10) Value of the overall key take aways from the pitch
Top Ten Finalists Criteria
The top ten finalists scoring the highest will be selected by the“ArtIEEs Award” Judging Panel and announced on January 3, 2018. The top ten finalists will be judged as candidates to potentially become the final recipient of the“ArtIEEs Award” Pitch Fest based on the elevator pitches they give on January 16 at 5:00 p.m. and evaluated on the following criteria. The“ArtIEEs Award” judging panel will give each of the following criteria a point total of 1-100 with 1 being the lowest and 100 being the highest.
Live presentations of the 10 finalists elevator pitches criteria:
1) Impact of their 90 second public presentation of their elevator pitch: enthusiasm, compelling nature, ability of product or service to positively impact the economic development of the AI/Entertainment Marketplace
2) Viability of the business model-metrics supporting the pitch, financial upside, profitability
4) Scaleability of the product or service
5) Technological innovativeness of the product or service: innovative scope, intellectual property assets associated with the innovation
6) Potential Social Impact: This could be measured through the following metrics:
(a) Who is the end user of the product?
(b) Does the product inherently create a social impact?
(c) If impact is inherent in the product, how does the applicant intend to measure impact
(d) Who does the applicant see as possible partners in furthering the social impact?
(e) An #AIforGood element could be mentioned
The elevator pitch that receives the highest total will be the recipient of the:
The winner will be announced during the v2#AIShowBiz reception that follows in the same venue as the v2#AIShowBiz event and“ArtIEEs Award” Pitch Fest.
For questions on the process and your application please contact: info@MentorInSight.net or 310 488-4401. Many thanks and good luck!