Thrive With Your Tribe!
Create a Remarkable Adviser Support Network Guide!
Step 1: Make a list of your dream team role models!
Short-cut: Ask family/friends/biz contacts/instructors and new acquaintances for recommendations!
If you don’t know, make a list first of what you are curious about and see if there are any career opportunities in that direction. Then put the list(s) away and go hiking and take some time off and see if some other ideas pop into your mind. Jot them down right away if they do on your list(s). These are your lists so please don’t research what others think you would be good at, stay focused on what you truly want to do.
How to get started using GuSTO Career Coach app video!
The GuSTO Career Coach app is a great tool for empowering superachievement! Now you can easily connect and interact with sought after advisers who can help you plan, strategize, and stay on track with making your dreams come true. This is done by combining your calendar with those of experienced people who know what it takes to accomplish your goals.
Thanks to the cloud, you will have access to their schedules as they will to yours—your goals and appointments and activities over the next 90 days. With a bird’s-eye view of your plans, these advisers can provide vital encouragement, advice, and collaboration. And if you are at a loss on how to get your dream team of advisers on board, you now have a valuable source of insight on how to connect with them via the GuSTO Support Center Career Coach.
GuSTO stands for Going Supernova Traits Optimizer, and use of this app will help you become the brightest star in the universe!
- Receive advice on how to connect with sought-after advisers and mentors and customer support from the GuSTO Support Center Career Coach at gusto.zendesk.com
- Interact with experienced advisers
- Provides a survey in the support center that measures your superachievement potential
- Prosper from lessons learned from the MentorInSight.net Tool Kit at MentorInSight.net
- Get adviser input on your shared schedule
- Instantly check an adviser’s availability prior to scheduling an appointment
- Combine your advisers’ calendars with yours
- Save time by assigning appointments to advisers and collaborators when appropriate
- Access to your calendar from any iOS device
- Boost your efficiency with the automated e-mail notifications for any new invitations, assigned appointments, or replies
- Have a clean interface without any cluttering ads
- Keep your data private. Only you and your advisers can view your GuSTO-created calendar. The details of appointments that are not scheduled using GuSTO are concealed from advisers till you choose to reveal them by copying them into your GuSTO calendar
- Syncs with any iOS calendar
- Advice on connecting with sought-after advisers from a real “human” coach
- View GuSTO appointments in your favorite online calendar
- Notifications: Invitations, assigned appointments, alerts, and e-mail reminders
- Import appointments
- Share appointments via SMS and e-mail
- Unlimited free customer support
Learn more about the GuSTO app and the entire MentorInSight.net Tool Kit at: www.mentorinsight.net @mentorinsight
You will need a GuSTO account before using the app. Sign-up is free at: http://skd.bz/gsign
You’ll want to use GuSTO to connect and interact with sought-after advisers. To learn more about how to do this go to support at gusto.zendesk.com and tap FAQs
GuSTO syncs with Google Calendar and any iOS calendar:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Outlook (via iTunes or Outlook Hotmail Connector)
- CalDAV calendars
- And more
Your calendar data is secure. All data sent between the app and web server is securely encrypted using a 128-bit SSL certificate.
Works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.